Alphabet Soup: Taking Photots of the Alphabet

After a comment on my post asking If I was going to do Alphabet soup again this year. I thought I would bring together all the previous posts so you can remind yourself of what we achieved last year.

I think maybe I will try and do it again in March. I will let you know when I have finalised some plans. Please do browse through the old posts, and remind yourself how incredible some of the photos were.

Charlie


Alphabet Soup 2.0 (Social)

Past Galleries
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y & Z

Alphabet Soup 1.0

The Story So Far in Alphabet Soup :


Alphabet Soup: A Half Explaination, and Experiment
Day 1 / A: MK II. A isn't for Apple
Day 2 / B: B isn't for ball, balloon, or bird. Not bus, bike or boat.
Day 3 / C: C isn't for cats, or cars. Its for diggers and smugness??
Day 4 / D: D isn't for Dogs, Ducks, Dynamite, or Des Lynam
Day 5 / E: E is for Near Calamity & An Exam
Day 6 / F: F isn't for Frogs, but it IS for French, kind of.
Day 7 / G: G is for Gambling and Gay Games
Day 8 / H : H is for water and friendship.
Day 9 / I: I is for Ice Bar.
Day 10 / J: J is for Disappointment
Day 11 / K: K is not for kites.
Day 12 / L: L is for Leftovers fit for Lions
Day 13 / M: M is for Mysteries of Kinds
Day 14 / N: N is for Laziness
Day 15 / O: O is not for Oranges
Day 16 / P: P is for CAKE
Day 17 / Q: Q is for Quarters
Day 18 / R: R is for Roof that’s leaking.
Day 19 / S: S is for Scoresheet
Day 20 / T: T is for Tea
Day 21 / U: U is not for Umbrella
Day 22 / V: V is for Vendetta
Day 23 / W: W is for Wasting Days
Day 24 / X: X isn't for X-Ray
Day 25 / Y: Yearning for new projects
Day 26 / Z: Z is for Zebra in the Zoo

Comments (4)

Sweet. I'm up for it again!

Good stuff. :)

I will post a little more here about how I will do it this year.

I am trying to think of some ways to make it social but a little less admin work-like from this end.

Hmm... You could create an Alphabet Soup blog and anyone participating can be given the ability to edit a post. One person starts the post (i.e. "A is for...") and then each user individually adds their photo to the post.
Or you could use an external site like Facebook and create a public page there. Otherwise... I have no idea.

I was thinking about having a flickr gallery, that everyone can submit to.

Having a separate blog, might be quite an interesting one though. Will let you all know my thoughts as I work it out. :)