Alphabet Soup 2.0 : M

This is the halfway post people. Congratulations for making it this far. This is of course the February Alphabet Photography Challenge. Everyone is challenged to take a picture of the letter of the day, in some form. Here I have brought them together, sharing everyone’s hard work.

I will update this one... BUT it will be slow as I am away from the internet all day.

Past Galleries
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L


My Picture of the Day : M is for Money Money Money. Money.



Delphine's Picture of the Day : M is for Masquerading



Jenny H's Picture of the Day : M is for Mucky Minds



Rose's Picture of the Day : M is for Madonna



Deb's Picture of the Day : M is for Mustang



Scott's Picture of the Day: M is for Meatball Marinara and Mushroom with Mashed Maris Piper potatoes
Recipe: Meatballs made from the Egredounce



Saskia's Picture of the Day : M is for Mirror



Colleen's Picture of the Day : M is for 'Mazing Mammy



Noel's Picture of the Day : M is for Mirror



Jozz's Picture of the Day : M is for Making time & Plans
Or a motivational poster?



Naomi's Picture of the Day : M is for Millions of Strawberry well... Millions.



Andres' Picture of the Day : M is for Model



Loca For Crafts' Picture of the Day : M is for Mittens



Rob's Picture of the Day : M is for Monster



Lisa's Picture of the Day : M is for Mexican Mask



Jenna's Picture of the Day : M is for Monster Sandwich



Charlote's Picture of the day : M is for Masking Tape



Sarah's Picture of the Day : M is for Magazines




Frankie's Picture of the Day : M is for Messy Hair & Bedroom



Paul M's Picture of the Day : M is for Mishift



Steph's Picture of the Day : M is for Money Bank in the Mirror



Tami's Pictyure of the Day : M is for Magnet (That I made for my Dad)



Hannah's Picture of the Day : M is for Mound



Maria's P[icture of the Day : M is for a Major Rainstorm



Paul M's Picture of the Day : M is for M City (Stencil Artist from Poland)

Comments (7)

mine's up, m for mouse :)

Here is ours.
http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-44-m-is-for-monster-and-mask.html

Here's mine
http://loca-for-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/02/m-is-for-mittens.html

M is for magnet


this is a magnet I made for my dad
http://michigirl74.blogspot.com/2009/02/little-something-i-did.html

I have to say - I love the picture of the money. Then again, I collect foreign (non-US) currency so when I see a pile of British banknotes and coins...

@ Tami - I will upload again later.

Rushed off my feet at the second.





@ Jefferey - If you drift back again, you may fancy seeing some of my other posts. I have been collecting every UK coin minted since i was born. I am only abuot 8 off of having every single one including the commerartive issues.

I never really fancied myself as a collecter of coins. Maybe we could chat about how best i should lookf after them, once i have them all, and what to do with them after...

:)

Eh, I just put all the coins and banknotes in ziploc bags. I probably should go through and organize them a bit better, but I haven't yet. My collection started with me pestering my grandparents to bring me back something a bit more interesting than a t-shirt when they'd travel (besides, the shirts were always the wrong size), and since then it has grown mostly because I've pestered everybody I know that's leaving the country. Myself, I've only been to México. Depressing, really.

Any links to some of these posts with old UK coins?