Alphabet Soup 2.0 : K

This is the 11th Day, almost halfway through the monthsAlphabet Photography Challenge. Everyone is challenged to take a picture of the letter of the day, in some form. Here i bring them together, sharing everyone’s hard work.

Past Galleries
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J,

My Picture of the Day : K is for Knitwear



Hannah's Picture of the Day : K is for Kiss



Delphine's Picture of the Day : K is for Knowledge



Naomi's Picture of the Day : Keeping up with work



Saskia's Picture of the Day : K is for Karate Cat



Deb's Picture of the Day : K is for Knitted by my Grandma



Rose's Picture of the Day : K is for Knot



Scott's Picture of the Day : K is for Kievs
Recipe here



Noel's Picture of the Day : K is for Knife



Jozz's Picture of the Day : K is for Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens



Jenna's Picture of the Day : K is for Keyboard



Paul M's Picture of the Day : K is for [The] Kooks



Steph's Picture of the Day : K is for Keys



Jenny H's Picture of the Day : K is for Kwik-Flit



Frankie's Picture of the Day is : K is for Kit Kat



Andres' Picture of the Day : K is for Kaleidescope



Loca For Crafts' Picture of the Day : K is for Knitting Needles



Rob's Picture of the Day : K is for Kia Kitty, Kirk, Katsina and Kyanite



Lisa's Picture of the Day : K is for Kernels.



Charlotte's Picture of the Day : K is for Keys, Key Fobs and Key Rings.



Sarah's Picture of the Day : K is for Killer Jellyfish

Comments (10)

karate cat is too funny!

I was playing/fighting with the cat and my boyfriend took this picture, when I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing:p

My cat is more of a judo expert.

I am slow with my K. I wish I hadn't ended up with a un thought out pointless theme.

Really enjoying the project though. One of the best pointless timewasting things Ive ever done!

Saskia, love your pussy cat!

Jenny I agree, it is lots of fun. Not sure what I'll do with my time though once its over ;-(

I think the cat is PURRRRRRfectly funny! Delphine

I'm loving the Keyboard.
"Ebony and Ivory lay together in purrrfect harmony. Side by side on my Blog page"

On closer examination my cat is actually usless at all martial arts, and seems to rely of scratching and biting.

Debs - Charlie is just going to have to come up with something else

Here is ours
http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-42-k-is-for-kia-kitty-kirk-katsina.html

We love the knot picture, but everyone's pictures are looking great.

Here are my I, J and K
http://loca-for-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-j-and-k.html

Here is K for Knitting at:
http://jafabrit.blogspot.com/2009/02/k-is-for-knitting-of-course.html

What a great day of photos!!!

I do love the karate kitty.

a bit of a LOL Cat in waiting i think.

I shall dutyfully update, and get ready for the second half of the project.


Thanks ever so much everyone for making this work.


Charlie