Alphabet Soup 2.0 : B

Day 2 Of February's Alphabet Soup Challenge

Brings us to the Benevolant Letter B.

My Picture For The Day : B is for Balloons.



They were stuck up with static electricity only. :)


Rose's Picture of the day : B is for Broom



Noel's Picture of the Day : B is for Baby in the Bar
this one made me giggle a lot!!!



Scott's Picture of the Day : B is for Bolognaise



Deborah's Picture of the Day : B is for Boozy Boyfriend drinking Beer in a Bar



Saskia's Picture of the Day : B is for Birthday Cards



Charlotte's Picture of the Day : B is for Bare Bucks [uni] Building




JafaBrit's Picture of the Day : B is for Bath [Humiliation]



Jenna's Picture of the Day : B is for Bunny Beanie Baby



Delphine's Picture of the Day : B is for Beetled Bark



  • Hannah's Picture of the Day : B is for Blizzard


    Colleen's Picture of the Day : B is for Blizzard (See a theme?)



    Ben's Picture of the Day : B is for Ball, a Big snowBall



    Jozz's Picture of the Day : B is for Beating the clock.
    This one made me giggle too.


    Luke's Picture of the Day : B is for B



    Paul's Picture of the Day : B is for Bowl of superBowl snacks.



    Paul M's Picture of the Day : B is for Beer



    Steph's Picture of the Day : B is for Bacon Butty



    Rachael's Picture of the Day : B is for Beans



    Maria's Picture of the Day : B is for Bras



    Naomi's Picture of the Day : B is for Baking Brownies



    Rob And Lisa's Photos for the Day : Butt on the Butte





    Loca Crafts Picture of the Day : B is for Bead Table



    Divine Morning's Picture of the Day : B is for Broom



    Andres' PIcture of the Day : B is for Boom




    Tami's Picture of the Day : B is for Bouncing Boys (making the photo) Blurryblurry.html



    Matt N's Picture of the Day : B is for Books



    Lori's Picture of the Day : B is for Bowl and Bone



    Frankie's Picture of the Day : B is for Bench



    As usual feel free to comment on your favourites. :)


    Please remember to Vote for the

  • MOST CREATIVE
  • FUNNIEST
  • & BEST ALL ROUND PHOTO

Comments (25)

up! :)

mine is b for humiliation :)

Thank you guys very much.

I have uploaded more of the entriess, for today and yesterday.

more are streaming in.

But to keep sanity, i am doing it at my own pace.

:)

keep them coming. I think i will sort out some ideas for awards very soon.

oh the baby pic is so cute, what a face and the sign is brill.

that is one fancy looking broom rose.

Set up my a blogspot page for posting my entries, easier than commenting:

Its here

Watch out for my Beetled Bark !! Yet to be uploaded I think; Love the Bath one --BLESS! Delphine

Sorry Delphine,

Uploaded, and I do love it. Have been struggling to get things done today what with Britains inability to cope with 6 inches of snow.

Catching up now though, becoming sane(ish).

:)

Really like Hannah's Blizzard pic, wondering how is it done, the awesome combo of B&W and color.
...Have beetle bark here in S. Oregon too.

Like 'em all, your balloons are great. But I have to vote for baby in bar - so cuuute.

Oh I love Hannah's blizzard too.

I think there will be a few awards up for grabs each day...

Best all round Photo...

Funniest...

Most Creative...


any other ideas?? I will start on that once there is a little feedback...

Thanks for your comments, Ruth and Rose, i agree with you that Hannah's photo is truly great. captures the feeling of today completly.

http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-33-b-is-for-butte.html

I have a picture taken for B but will not be able to post it til tomorrow. I "C" that the C pictures are already being posted.... am I a day behind or are you posting a day ahead....hmmmmm

DivineMorning

I am posting on the money i believe, so for the third C will be up at just gone midnight my time. I realise that its a little awkward with many time differences, so just keep them coming whenever you can, and then i will upload them all with the rest.

I in fact have had trouble with my camera for C. But glad that so people are getting on board and continuing with it.

http://loca-for-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/02/b-is-for-bead-table.html

Thanks for that :), Ive added it up, and we are looking quite good today.

Im absolutley delighted by the response.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Here's mine!
http://michigirl74.blogspot.com/2009/02/b-is-for-bouncing-boys-causing-blurry.html

B for Better late than never? Mines up.

Creative and all round best:I vote Hannah's B is for Blizzard visually and technically it really is a cool photograph.

Funniest: Noel's Picture of the Day : B is for Baby in the Bar. It made me smile.

droolfactor, arg, bacon butties and chocolate brownies, YUM!

Funniest - Noel's Baby photo

Most Creative - JOzz's Beat The Clock


Best all Round - Hannah's Blizzard

Thanks guys!
it's actually quite easy to achieve the effect in the photo there are a few online tutorials, it involves layering the photo and things!
I am pretty chufft how it came out!
Think they are all look good guys!

I like the B blizzard photo with the girl in the yellow hoodie. A bit photoshopped but for a cool effect.
Best all around for that one!

We like Hannah's blizzard best. Cool picture :) Love the splash of color mixed with the grey drudgery of winter.

I definatley think that Hannah's Blizzard is one of the most visually stunning pictures yet.

Thanks again for all the great positive comments.