Alphabet Soup 2.0 : J

This is the 10th Day now, and one of the harder days. It is the day representing J in a collection of photos as part of an Alphabet Photography Challenge. Everyone is challenged to take a picture of the letter of the day, in some form. Here i bring them together, sharing everyone’s hard work.

Today I have utilised housemate Jack again, for his non-ending service to alphabet greatness.

Past Galleries
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I,


My Picture of the Day : J is for Jumping Jack Flash



Rose's Picture of the Day : J is for Java [Coffee]



Deb's Picture of the Day : J is for Jolly Neice



Jenny H's Picture of the Day : J is for JCB



Delphine's Picture of the Day : J is for Jumbo



Scott's Picture of the Day : J is for Jalfrezi



Jozz's Picture of the Day : J is for Jumping for Joy



Andres' Picture of the Day : J is for Jay-Z at the Grammy Awards




Jenna's Picture of the Day : J is for Jenna




Saskia's Picture of the Day : J is for Jewellery



Noel's Picture of the Day : J is for Jumper



Sarah's Picture of the Day : J is for John Mayer



JafaBrit's Picture of the Day : J is for Jail



Naomi's Picture of the Day : J is for Junk



Frankie's Picture of the Day : J is for Jar



Charlotte's Picture of the Day : J is for Jacks



Hannah's Picture of the Day : J is for Jelly



Colleen's Picture of the Day : J is for Jay



Rob's Picture of the Day : J is for Jack, Jar, Joker, Jade and Jasper.
Gobsmacking effort!!!



Lisa's Picture of the Day : J is for Jubilant



Steph's Picture of the Day : J is for Jungle



Loca for Crafts' Picture of the Day : J is for Jasper Beads

Comments (13)

I want scott to come and be my chef! All of his food looks fantastic.

liking Jumping Jack Flash - a shame you cant get a button to here the music at the same time

He came over and cooked for me last night, It was amazing!!!

The music would be a good addition. :)

I love cooking too, but dislike spending the time cooking for myself.

Think Scott has really found some neal things in this, Glad he has been doing it.

My favourite so far is the ' jolly neice' I'm a sucker for babies! Also liked the jumping ladies the background looked french? Delphine

ah thanks Delphine I love that photo, definately one to frame. She is a real cutie with big chubby cheeks
x

Mine's up, j is for jail

hum I think I want him to be my chef too LOL! that jalfrezi, yes, I want some, now, even for breakfast.YUM!

ha ha, glad you guys are liking the food! Its been a bit hit and miss some of them, and i've got a shockingly bad camera so half of my pics are a bit lame... nevermind!

I like that theres still a good handful of people still giving this a good go! There's been some great pics, I should make more of an effort to check out everyone elses pics...

Now I'm off ot the shops for some more ingredients :-)

It was pure coincidence that my Jay-Z picture started with a J... I totally forgot about the competition for a moment there!

ooooh. Sorry, i kinda took it as I'd thought that was the post, I follow our blog and it came up.

Just assumed.

:)

It looks awesome though!!

its fun we are still doing this.
think it gets more difficult though rather than easier! LOL

Here is our J

http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-41-j-is-for-jack-jar-joker-jade.html

Wow, Rob....

You really went all out for that one, I'm impressed...

Thanks, Charlie. It's been fun. It's amazing what can be done with a flashlight.