Alphabet Soup : Day 25 / Y: Y is for Yearning for new projects.

The penultimate Day of this project in its current guise, actually leant itself well for finding new ideas and starting other projects I had wanted to do for a while.

I started the London Underground Challenge I've been wanting to do for ages, you can read a little bit here. We all had fun running about the tubes, and then arrived at the Tate, much later than had been expected.

I got distracted with finding a new idea for yet another project, which you can read a little bit about, here.

Which all, meant that I had lost track of everything for the day of this project.

We ended up in this bar that I had been to a while ago, which had a sign outside billing it as the hardest pub to find in London, which obviously made me love it. This time it didn’t have that sign though, which made me a little upset. Located on the opposite side of the river, overlooking the Globe Theatre, TSP - or The Samuel Pepys is my favourite hardest to find bar in London.


I love this bar, and because of its unique place in my heart thought it made perfect sense to ask the lovely barmaid this most unusual request upon the realization I hadn't found a letter of the day yet, due to such an excitingly packed day of fun with Rosii and Jenni.

"Have you any Drinks beginning with a 'Y'?"

To which she dutifully set about looking through all the drinks, and found this lovely specimen.


Charlie's Picture of the Day: Y is for Yering Wine, and Yearning for new Projects.



So I find myself having had a day, where, I have found new ideas for a new project, started another project, and thanks to the wonderful bar staff at TSP, come one day closer to completing this Project. Thank you Jo and Corina [sp?] I gave you the web address of the blog, as you seemed intrigued by the concept. I hope you drop by and leave me a comment, as I owe the day to you.

Thanks, for being so helpful in the face of such an odd request.


Also, we found a Huggin' Hill so;

It had to be done. What a great day!


Last Alphabet Blog: X



The Story So Far in Alphabet Soup :

Alphabet Soup: A Half Explanation, and Experiment
Day 1 / A: MK II. A isn't for Apple
Day 2 / B: B isn't for ball, balloon, or bird. Not bus, bike or boat.
Day 3 / C: C isn't for cats, or cars. It’s for diggers and smugness?
Day 4 / D: D isn't for Dogs, Ducks, Dynamite, or Des Lynam
Day 5 / E: E is for Near Calamity & An Exam
Day 6 / F: F isn't for Frogs, but it IS for French, kind of.
Day 7 / G: G is for Gambling and Gay Games
Day 8 / H : H is for water and friendship.
Day 9 / I: I is for Ice Bar.
Day 10 / J: J is for Disappointment
Day 11 / K: K is not for kites.
Day 12 / L: L is for Leftovers fit for Lions
Day 13 / M: M is for Mysteries of Kinds
Day 14 / N: N is for Laziness
Day 15 / O: O is not for Oranges
Day 16 / P: P is for CAKE
Day 17 / Q: Q is for Quarters
Day 18 / R: R is for Roof that is leaking.
Day 19 / S: S is for Score sheet
Day 20 / T: T is for Tea
Day 21 / U: U is not for Umbrella
Day 22 / V: V is for Vendetta
Day 23 / W: W is for Wasting Days
Day 24 / X: X isn't for X-Ray
Day 25 / Y: Yearning for new projects

Comments (0)