Alphabet Soup 2.0 : L

This is the 12th Day, nearing halfway through the months Alphabet Photography Challenge. Everyone is challenged to take a picture of the letter of the day, in some form. Here I have brought them together, sharing everyone’s hard work.

Past Galleries
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K

My Picture of the Day : L is for the Lightbulb and the [quite by surprise and accident] Ladybird



Today's picture wasnt going to be this at all, but in a bout of laziness, something uniquely amazing happened today. From an interesting angled shot, cancelling out the backlight I got the picture of the lightbulb I wanted. But when uploaded, I noticed much to my surprise there was a ladybird in the shot. It just has so much appeal, that i didnt go off and find a 'better' picture.

Delphine's Picture of the Day : L is for Large Lamp



Jozz's Picture of the Day : L is for Love



Steph's Picture of the Day : L is for Lovely Leeds



Scott's Picture of the Day : L is for Lasagne
Recipe here


Paul M's Picture of the Day : L is for LUCAMALEONTE (Awesome stencil artist from Rome, this is a 5 colour stencil, believe it or not!)
Cheers Paul, wouldnt have known it was 5 colours!!!!!



Frankie's Picture of the Day : L is for Lemon Curd Yoghurt



Jenny H's Picture of the Day : L is for Littered with Signs



Saskia's Picture of the Day : L is for Living Life and Enjoying it



Deb's Picture of the Day : L is for Lowry



Noel's Picture of the Day : L is for Ladies



Rose's Picture of the Day : L is for Lemons



Jenna's Picture of the Day : L is for Lab Materials



Andres's Picture of the Day : L is for L:ump and Sprinkles



Hannah's Picture of the Day : L is for Lipstick



Naomi's Picture of the Day : L is for "Luck" (which has no effect on you when it was someone else who broke the mirror!)



JafaBrit's Picture of the Day : L is for Lung (And giving up smoking)



Rob's Picture of the Day : L is for Lavander



Lisa's Picture of the Day : L is for Lemons



Loca for Craftts' Picture of the Day : L is for Loom Beadwork



Maria's Picture of the Day : L is for Landmark



Tami's Picture of the Day : L is for Learning to Fly



Jozz did a second picture which i thought was awesome so I've included it too!!



Sarah's Picture of the Day : L is for Lamp



Charlotte's Picture of the Day : L is for Loved ones - Living and Lost...

Comments (10)

I just caught up on my blog. Sorry I went AWOL unplanned trip to CA this last weekend.. hope I can jump back in. (Not asking you to update all prev. posts with my photos just if I can pick up at K :) )

Thanks!

lovin Pauls stencil - it looks fantastic.

Scott - what happened to making your own?

Lemon curd yogurt, YUM! I have never seen that here in Ohio. Not very adventurous with yogurts here. LOVE love LUCAMALEONT stencil.

Mine is up, l is for lung.

@ Tami - If you have the picture up on the blog, i will go back and update when i have some time.


@ Debs - Scott did indeed cook it himself.

@ JafaBrit - Going to update now. :)


*phew* whata long day..

Apologies scott - on my quick look this morning I thought it was in a black plastic tray rather than a black dish. And on my second viewing i must say it looks lovely , must have still been half asleep
xxx

we are so having lasagna tonight

Here's ours
http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-43-l-is-for-lavender-and-lemon.html

Here is my L
http://loca-for-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/02/l-is-for-loom-beadwork.html

Heavily updated now. Aplogies at the long delay!!!

:)

hopefully normal service is resumed as of now.

Charlie.

I think Lung is my favourite. So powerful and personal at the same time.

:)