Alphabet Soup 2.0 : I

This is the 9th Day now, in a collection of photos as part of an Alphabet Photography Challenge. Everyone is challenged to take a picture representing the letter of the day.

Here is one that I am particularly proud of. I never thought I would ever use prime numbers ever again, but here, I have used them in terrific fashion, as well as running out of post it notes.

Please do not forget to look over the galleries that I am constantly updating with new entries and people I did not know had joined in. Thanks to housemate Jack for helping me with this one!

Past Galleries
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H,


Here is My picture of the Day : I is for Indivisible
There is of course one wrong one for you to find, can you be bothered. :D




There is a close up so you can see all the pretty prime numbers.



Jenny's Picture of the Day : I is for Iggynominy



Hannah's Picture of the Day : I is for Ice



Delphines Picture of the Day : I is for in Time



Rose's Picture of the Day : I is for Idle Seniors




Scott's Picture of the Day : I is for Indian Buffet




JafaBrit's Picture of the Day : I is for Icicles



Jenna's Picture of the Day : I is for Inaugeration Metro Ticket



Andres' Picture of the Day : I is for iPod



Charlotte's Picture of the Day : I is for Inidian Ink



Naomi's Picture of the Day : I is for Instinct & Inspiration



Frankie's Picture of the Day : I is for idiot



Jozz's Picture of the Day : I is for Insight & Intelligence



Saskia's Picture of the Day : I is for Indian Puppets



Deborah's Picture of the Day : I is for Information



Noel's Picture of the Day : I is for ink



Colleen's Picture of the Day : I is for Iced



Rob's Picture of the Day : I is for Igneous Rock [Mahogony Obsidian]



Lisa's Picture of the Day : I is for Iron



Sarah's Picture of the Day : I is for I (love the Bryan Bottle opener!!)



Paul M's Picture of the Day : I is for Invader (French Street Artist)



Steph's Picture of the Day : I is for Ivy



Loca for Crafts' Picture of the Day : I is for I-cord



Paul's Picture of the Day : I is for Van

Comments (6)

http://andresbosque.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-is-for-ipod.html

As if you havent enough to do Charlie! Good thinking; also liked the idle seniors especially as I'm nearly there!! Delphine

Mine today is icicles and yesterday was hand :)

It was probably a little over the top, I blame housemate Jack. I was just going to do a bigger capital I until he got involved and persauded me to annoy my girlfriend by wasting time doing that instead of going and seeing her.

But i feel it was worth it, in the end. Does look cool, if a little geeky.

Who'd have thought that prime numbers were this useful?

:)

Thanks for your entries again guys, updating now.

Here is ours
http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-40-i-is-for-igneous-and-iron.html

Both of your entries keep me entertained daily.

Thank you. As an ex Geography Student, have a seecret geeky love for the Igneous Rock. So pretty.

:)