Alphabet Soup 2.0 : D

This is Day 4 in a collection of photos as part of an Alphabet Photography Challenge. Everyone is challenged to take a picture representing the letter of the day.

Feel free to join in, and/or comment on your favourite pictures.

Also please Vote for

Best All Round Picture
Funniest Picture
Most Creative Picture


Past Galleries
A, B, C


My picture of the Day : Dissapointing Dodgeball Video
Despite my best other efforts, this was a film I'd wanted to see for ages and was utterly dissapointed.



I realised this was lame, so added this one... I slipped up countless times today in the icy sludge. I remember why i hate snow, afterall.
D is for Dangerous Ice.






Rose's Picture of the Day : D is for Dog



Jenny H's D is for Discount Diver




Delphine's Picture of the Day : D is Doberman



Scott's Picture of the Day : D is for [slow cooked] Duck with Orange and Pasta (amougnst other amazing things)
I found some time at the end of the day to pop by and taste some, it was fantastic!!! Although he assures me tomorrow there won't be any pasta.



Jenna's Picture of the Day : D is for Dusk



Hannah's Picture of the Day : D is for Door



Another Picture of the Day : D is for Drape [At Cirque de Soleil's show.]



Steph's Picture of the Day : D is for Dryer Ball



Jozz's Picture of the Day : D is for Daring to be Different




Ben's Picture of the Day : Democracy in action




Noel's Picture of the Day : D is for Disc




Andres' Picture of the Day : D is for Dispersed Light



Naomi's Picture of the Day : D is for Drinking




Matt N's Picture of the Day : D is for Desktop Duck





Saskia's Picture of the Day : D is for Decorated Toilet




JafaBrit's Picture of the Day : D is for Doll



Deb's Picture of the Day : D is for Décolletage



Paul's Picture of the Day : D is for Desk





Tami's Picture of the Day : D is for Diamond



Colleen's Picture of the Day : D is for Dying in Bed



Paul M's Picture of the Day : D is for DanK (awesome graffitti artist)



Charlotte's Picture of the Day : D is for Drinking Games



Loca for Crafts' Picture of the Day : D is for Doodle




Rob's PIcture of the Day : D is for Ducks



Lisa's Picture of the Day : D is for Dill Pickles




Lori's Picture of the Day : D is for Dancing Dog



Sarah's Picture of the Day : D is for Duck on the Door

Comments (12)

check out mine-- http://andresbosque.blogspot.com/2009/02/d-is-for-dispersed-light.html

Delphines' doberman rules.
Its a stunning photograph.

Andres photo is beautiful too, I'm glad i checked it out.

yep that doberman pic is fantastic. Mine is up :) D is for Tattoo Doll.

Scott - surely you can get further than D with your pasta?

Like Saskias toilet - good to see the Infadels in here, probably for the first time but not the last!

thanks for the good comments on my doberman,he is a great companion. I loved the 'dispersed light' Good luck to everybody; Delphine

I really love that photo of your Doberman too Delphine.

I have to say that i like the Doll and the Ducks made me chuckle.

The incredable dispersed light photo though, im still puzzled as to how its done.

Another good haul thus far.

:)

mine is horrible I actually was coming to share E but it's not up yet .. here's D anyway
http://michigirl74.blogspot.com/2009/02/d-is-for-diamond.html

had to use the webcam as my camera was dead..

and I have to say .. Dodgeball is a movie that takes several viewings to become funny.. I thought it was OK the first time but the lines from the movie can be funny when quoted outside it.. for instance my oldest two were skateboarding and had a collision trying to do some stunt.. I don't know what.. but one fell and cut his knee and jokingly yelled at the other "No one makes me bleed my own blood" (which is from the movie) it was hilarious... anyway good luck all and I love seeing everyone's takes on this challenge.

Maybe I'll give it a go, as i found Anchorman a bit lame first time round....


But now I love it... Just wasnt convinced.

http://loca-for-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/02/d-is-for-doodle.html

http://livethemoment09.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-35-d-is-for-ducks-and-dill-pickles.html

I have added in all that i have seen.

This little dancing dog is added to the collection of canines in this post.

Why on earth is it wearing a jumper...? and why have i only just noticed it is.

Mad.

Thanks for making my days more exciting.