Alphabet Soup : Day 12 / L: L is for Leftovers worthy of Lions

Boxing Day is about nothing more than Family and food right? So i hope you all had plenty to eat, i know i did!!!! and i also hope that your festive seasonal holidays were fantastic this year.
Click HERE if your new to the blog.

Boxing day to me shall always be known as 'Cold turkey sandwich day [week]' But it is one of the best years ive had in a long while

So what else could i have taken a picture of other than the leftovers?. (by this time i have to say, it was more leftovers, of leftovers, as we had all decided to sneak a few extra bits for sandwiches. Tres yummy.)


Charlie's Picture of the day is: L is for Leftovers (of Leftovers)


A quick snap of My Girlfriend Jenni and I.


and my fantastic name tag that was awaiting me at the Christmas dinner. I love it.


The Christmas pudding and Apple Crumble combo for dessert was superior to any pudding time I've ever bourne witness to. YEY. Absolutley Yummy.


Previous Alphabet Blog: K



The Story So Far in Alphabet Soup :

Alphabet Soup: A Half Explaination, and Experiment
Day 1 / A: MK II. A isn't for Apple
Day 2 / B: B isn't for ball, balloon, or bird. Not bus, bike or boat.
Day 3 / C: C isn't for cats, or cars. Its for diggers and smugness??
Day 4 / D: D isn't for Dogs, Ducks, Dynamite, or Des Lynam
Day 5 / E: E is for Near Calamity & An Exam
Day 6 / F: F isn't for Frogs, but it IS for French, kind of.
Day 7 / G: G is for Gambling and Gay Games NOT Gates or gardens as you may have been told.
Day 8 / H : H is for water and friendship.
Day 9 / I: I is for Ice Bar.
Day 10 / J: J is for Disappointment
Day 11 / K: K is not for kites.
Day 12 / L: L is for Leftovers fit for Lions

Comments (0)