Quote Of The Day : 27/12/08

Jenni, bought me a book of quotations for Christmas, so i thought id try and keep up with posting useful insights oftenly.

Maybe everyday, maybe occasionally less often.




"If you fall out of that window, and break both your legs, don't come running to me."
Groucho Marx


A great tidbit, from the same man who was behind this masterpiece,

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

fantastic, and as i have shared two of my favourite quotes from this man, a third, won't harm...

"I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go and read a good book."

I like the last one especially, i rarely watch any tele, and much prefer reading, but dont spend enough time doing so.

Comments (0)